Most customer listening programs suffer from a lack of really good communication planning. Communication will be the focus of my next blog series. We'll look at the before, during, and after of Communication in the following areas...
- How should I communicate with customers before launching a customer listening initiative?
- What do I need to communicate internally before launching a customer listening initiative?
- What do I need to build into my internal and external communication plan during the course of a customer listening survey?
- How and what should I communicate with my customers after a major customer listening initiative?
- How do I close the loop internally and build up momentum for real action planning to take place?
A quick bit of comedy about the “curse of knowledge”…. I recently read another blog on this topic, and down at the bottom there was a comment that said “sounds like one of the better curses to have…” I guess I would have to agree!
VP, Consulting Services