Accelerators get you where you need to go in a faster, more efficient way. These are the techniques, tactics, and tools that will speed up your journey to results and make it less painful.
- Goal setting tools – Frameworks and exercises to create SMART goals - Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic, and Tangible.
- Workshops – Used for alignment and planning, facilitated workshops help teams determine their destination, plan their route, and identify hazards.
- Training – This is to arm the employees with everything they need to know about the information they receive and how to put it to use.
- Cases/Best Practices – Teams don’t need to start their journey from scratch. Important learnings can come from the experience of others that have traveled the same road.
- Advanced Analytics – There are an increasing number of tools, methods, and experts that leverage analytics to accelerate insight discovery.
- Technology Tools – Technology is a critical accelerator for gathering, integrating, analyzing, and distributing customer intelligence.
- Follow up processes – This includes procedures to ensure customer intelligence is transformed into action.
- Measurement tools – This includes methods for calculating the impact of your customer initiatives.