The most effective teams have the following characteristics:
- Executive support/involvement – The support and reinforcement from the executive ranks is a must-have in order to implement true culture change.
- Diverse, widespread participation – Representatives from the entire organization to ensure proper penetration across the enterprise.
- Right team dynamic – Forming a team is a disciplined, structured process.
- Understand the “inter-connectedness” of the group – Each team member understands the role they play and how they can help each other.
- A network of allies, inside and outside the group – Advocates that can help advance the cause outside of the core group are identified.