It is the time to present the results of your Customer Feedback program. You’ve done your homework, your audience is engaged, and your delivery has been perfect. However, you lose them at the end. Consider these five ways to end your presentation:
- Inviting immediate results through a call to action.
- Detailing recommended next steps.
- Identifying corporate strategies impacted by your content.
- Recapping key questions that were raised in the session.
- Directing critical questions to targeted audience members to kick start conversation.