You’ve made the plans. You’ve done the work. You’re seeing results. Don’t let your efforts to transform customer experience end there.
Taking credit (and spreading good news) is important because it:
- Elevates your profile. Don’t take a chance that CX successes will go unnoticed. Communicate the impact and outcomes to let employees and senior leaders know what you’re doing to improve customer experience and how it adds value.
- Gains credibility internally. The ability to drive real change is easier when customer experience professionals have strong relationships across the organization. Communicating your objectives and how your work impacts customers helps you gain credibility with those you seek to partner with.
- Enables program stability. Today’s business environments are unpredictable. Organizational changes may require you to explain your objectives and justify your value to new leaders. Documenting how you’ve made a difference can help make the case.
- Instills pride. Employees enjoy seeing how their company takes care of customers. Highlighting CX successes instills pride and perpetuates customer focus.
- Makes an impression with customers. If you’re committed to enhancing customer experience and can show examples, customers will take note (and they’ll appreciate you for it).