Here are six guiding principles to follow that will help you build on or enhance your customer strategies:
- Vocal and visible executive engagement: gotta have it, hard to get it.
- Employees are a powerful influence – internally and externally, ambassadors are key.
- Broad communications, internally and externally, embed thinking about the customer experience into corporate culture.
- Complex analysis adds value, but must be distilled to simple messages that drive action.
- Roadmaps help stakeholders understand that customer experience improvement is a journey, not a one-time effort.
- Small steps and quick wins build momentum.