Here are some ideas to ensure Customer Experience (CX) is visible within your company and your industry.
Internally – create a culture around the customer
1. Host an event to promote and build awareness for the CX strategy – explain why it exists and share what you’re learning.
2. Use existing internal marketing resources to publish articles, blogs, and videos.
3. Brand your program – give it a name, a logo, and create a way to recognize employees for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Externally – make a good impression with customers and shareholders
4. Seek speaking engagements to promote the customer-focused culture and to share best practices.
5. Work with your company’s public relations department to develop a proactive media plan for sharing CX success stories.
6. Enhance shareholder reports and information for analysts by sharing your strategy and your achievements.