Five things a CEO should know from their customers:
- How much revenue is at risk? Aligning Voice of the Customer feedback with purchase behaviors pinpoints how much revenue is at risk and where there is potential to grow market share.
- How do we stack up? Customers can provide insight into how the organization performs against the competition.
- What’s driving customer loyalty? With an understanding of what influences customer loyalty, executives can allocate the appropriate resources.
- What are the changing needs of customers? Design with the customer in mind by understanding their current and future needs.
- What about key customers? Customers have unique needs and companies need a system for retaining and growing their most important customer relationships.