Let’s say you lead or participate on a team that leads your voice of the customer program. Your role is to gather customer insights and deliver the right information to the right people in your organization so they can make better, more customer focused decisions.
All those people that receive your info – are they really engaged? Ask yourself a few questions…
- Is your program even on their radar?
- Do they know what to do with the customer information you provide?
- Is the customer information relevant to them?
- Do they see it as a burden or just one more thing to do?
- Are they putting these customer insights to use?
Are your users of customer insights really engaged? Try this — ask them! Do a pulse check. Ask for some feedback. Ask them if they receive the information you provide, if it is easy to understand, if it is useful, and if they really put it to use.