How do you know if customer issues are visible throughout your company? The following questions may help you answer this:
- Are customer issues featured in company-wide communications?
- Do the CEO and other senior executives endorse customer initiatives and promote the use of customer intelligence?
- Are employees aware of customer programs and initiatives that are underway?
- Is the organization open to change based on customer insights?
- Are employees open to modifying existing approaches as a result of customer input?
- Are change initiatives influenced by customer demands?