Here’s a groundbreaking thought: people love recognition! Okay, that may be pretty obvious but recognition is one of those things we never do enough. We all get caught up in our day-to-day tasks and forget to publicly recognize those who have done good work.
If you are a customer advocate or strategist that leads voice-of-the-customer strategies, a recognition program is an important element.
- Recognize the account manager who followed up quickly to a customer comment.
- Spotlight the product team that developed a product improvement based on customer comments.
- Showcase the branch or office that has the highest scores for customer loyalty.
- Congratulate the tech support rep that salvaged a customer relationship.
- Highlight the sales rep that followed up on customer insights to close a new sale.
When you see somebody using customer insights to drive business performance – recognize them. You just might make them feel good and inspire others to be more customer focused.