Designing and managing a customer experience initiative that serves a vast organization is a significant undertaking. The scope and importance of such programs warrant having a team with the necessary resources for deploying the initiative, monitoring the activity and measuring the impact. While the size and scope of the team will vary based on each organization, it is essential to establish a team and provide the right resources to ensure success. Here are three steps you can take to achieve a world-class team and resources:
- Start by identifying the resources aligned with your customer program and map this to your organizational structure. Are there any key areas missing?
- Create or refresh your team charter, ensuring its mission and goals align with the CX strategy.
- Assess the process used to engage the resources. Questions to consider during this step include:
- Is the communication plan tailored for each audience?
- Is the team being motivated to produce the right actions?
- Are there systems or processes in place to track and communicate progress on the actions areas?