The question is -- are your customer strategies on the agenda?
They should be. Let’s face it – if the CEO or another senior executive is getting up in front of people and explaining what’s happening in the company, what could be more important for them to share than insights from your customers?
But let’s face it, sometimes that’s not what they’re thinking about when they put the agenda together. So, customer advocates and strategists need to figure out how to get on the agenda so your entire company hears and understands how important your customer strategies are to the organization.
- Provide a story of how someone turned around a customer relationship
- Share a new product idea that came from customer input
- Calculate the financial impact of a change prompted by a customer
- Share the top five things customers are saying on Twitter or Facebook
- Share the top five challenges customers are mentioning most often
- Mention a product improvement based on customer input
- Explain what is most important from the customer's viewpoint
- List important customer initiatives driving business improvement
- List the top things your company should be proud of
- List the top things your company should be working on
Find out when your next company meeting is taking place and get 5 minutes (or more!) on the agenda.