To know if your leadership is supporting the customer initiatives from your Voice of the Customer program, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the CEO aware and engaged?
- Is the board informed on customer issues and measures?
- Do C-level executives use customer intelligence to develop strategies and monitor progress?
- Do leaders of departments, divisions, and regions put customer information to use and insist on its use in their areas?
- Do account managers use customer intelligence to develop account plans?