A customer journey map is a visual representation of the ways in which a customer interacts with a company, a product, or service. Here are some tips to keep the journey map alive:
- Monitor milestones as a part of your project plan and broadly share progress.
- Set personal goals based on the identified actions.
- Engage the entire organization and communicate the journey map broadly in a way that sticks.
- Use the map to identify common personas that interact with each stage of the journey.
- Use the map to frame the ideal customer journey.