How can you get your employees more engaged in our customer experience efforts? To really be effective with your CX programs you need to get people on-board. Here are five tips:
- Promote your CX initiatives – come up with a name or "brand" so that it stands out.
- Make sure customer issues are on all meeting agendas, particularly ones with broad exposure.
- Distribute customer comments so employees can understand customers in their own words.
- Conduct customer "ride-alongs" or shadow customers to understand their perspective.
- Share journey maps to communicate the customer experience